What's new

Anyone have a clue

Tnrelicman

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2010
Messages
351
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Tn
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT but missing my Etrac
I dug it about 50 yards from a CW fort, same area I have been digging some buttons and bullets this week, it appears to be copper, and a pin on one side to make a hinge
 

Attachments

  • 0326102034a.webp
    0326102034a.webp
    20 KB · Views: 272
  • 0326102034.webp
    0326102034.webp
    17.9 KB · Views: 264
  • 0326102034a.webp
    0326102034a.webp
    20 KB · Views: 263
It that iron I see in the second pic? If so it might be part of a copper or brass bucket or pan that was riveted together. They always had the top folded around a heavy iron wire to strengthen them.
 
Upvote 0
I agree. Part of a copper cooking item.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom