What's new

Anyone in the northern area???

kad27

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2008
Messages
36
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dekalb County, Illinois
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Just looking to see if there is anyone from the NIU area out there. Or somewhere nearby.
 
Most of us are in or near Chicago. Most of us that post regularly, at least.

Joe
 
Which NIU campus? There's one to my west and one or more to my east. I'm in Montgomery, but make trips to downtown Chi-town.
 
I'M HEADING TO DEKALB NEAR THE SCHOOL.
YOU HAVE A HUNTING GROUND? MAYBE I CAN MEET YOU.
I FROM LISLE IL I WILL BE WORKING OUT THERE FRIDAY.
 

Attachments

  • mummy1.webp
    mummy1.webp
    5.2 KB · Views: 132
ignore bone chop he is a leech
3 local guys on here in the area
pm me for what you want to know
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom