What's new

Anyone in Vegas?

The Dirt Pirate

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2015
Messages
495
Reaction score
470
Golden Thread
0
Location
Los Angeles CA/ Las Vegas NV
Detector(s) used
White's GMT, White's M6, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab SDC 2300, White's DFX, White's MXT, White's XLT, Garrett 2500 GTI, Fisher F75, Minelab GPX 4500, Minelab GPX 5000, Minelab GPZ 7000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't posted anything on this site in a while but I was wondering if there's anyone in Vegas, Pahrump or the surrounding area that wants to get together to do some digging.
 
Hey what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.....lol. I haven't been there in a while but if I come down I will let you know so we can go hunting.
 
Sounds good.
 
Vegas is a tough place to hunt, I usually go to AZ or CA. A work buddy and I are looking local, too.
The town really is too new for hunting and the older places are sketchy. Outside is mostly restricted area.
Happy hunting.
 
Yeah, I was looking at a few places that aren't in Vegas.
 
I was looking for someone in Vegas or Pahrump to go on detecting or prospecting trips with.
 
Based in Vegas. Have been Pursuing interest in UT & northern NV. Looking at doing some prospecting in my backyard (Vegas) as well. Let me know.
 
Yes many into the hibby here in vegaa, i have a few detectors for treasure hunting or coin shut
 
I sent both of you a PM.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom