What's new

Anyone know a place I can get my detector repaired in the Chicago area?

Helix

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2013
Messages
1,429
Reaction score
1,316
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garrett gti 2500, Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was wondering if anyone could recommend a shop or person who repairs metal detectors around Chicago? I was also wondering if anyone knows of any good shops were they specialize in detectors and all the stuff to go along with the hobby?
 
Well I'd send the whites to whites and the Garrett to Garrett they both have great customer service. There is a detector dealer in Chitown called Windy City Detectors. I have only dealt with them online, and they were great. I don't know if they have a regular walk in store or not but you can google them for more info.
 
Yeah will sending them in if I have to. More or less I was looking for a shop or something. l always thought it would be fun to walk into a place full of metal detectors and accessories. Like a gun shop but metal detectors. LOL! Yes thanks gunsil I'll give Windy City a try. Looks like they have store hours so I am assuming walk in store. Cabin Fever is really getting to me!:coffee2:
 
Last edited:
Windy City detectors and rental is at 6130 N. Northwest Hwy. Chicago, Il 60631.
 
I always thought about meeting in a smoke filed room for a detector that will only pick up Gold.
 
Thanks I don't know how many times I went out a Down Pour of Rain almost ruind my ****........ Im Going ARMY Grade.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom