Anyone Know?

I wish there was a way that we could tell when someone was banned, for what and how long. It wouldn't have to go into detail, just something so we knew what happened. Its an issue that causes a lot of confusion on here.

I tried to PM him earlier and instead was sent to his profile screen. There it showed 'banned' by the avatar.

Careful, I stirred TNets waters when first becoming a member. I was given "advice" to stop. I no longer post or reply daily. This said, I still view daily, post when necessary and reply to interesting posts.
Peace...

Careful, I stirred TNets waters when first becoming a member. I was given "advice" to stop. I no longer post or reply daily. This said, I still view daily, post when necessary and reply to interesting posts.
Peace...

glad to see you are still around.

Not stirring waters. Just curious what he did wrong. Wouldn't want to do anything similar.

I've wondered myself if your there at the time the mods usually quote the rule or code of conduct that was violated and state that it won't be tolerated live also seen that when asked some mods will tell you how long the party in question will be timed out but probably won't revisit the offense

Wow I didn't know he was banned, I was reading his post a day or two ago. Hope he's back soon.

My crazy I pad is doing some weird stuff, like switching the screen when I haven't touched it. Virus?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back