Anyone looking to help a newbie panner helper?

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all. I usually keep with the coin forum, but i do have great intrest in pannin. Well my point is I currently work for Frontier Airlines/Republic Airlines/Midwest Airlines and I am able to fly basically anywhere they fly. I'd like to find somewhere low cost or a person that would share a spot at minimal or no cost. Unfortunatly I would have to take some time off and I would hope it was a well producing spot to make my trip more fun. Any information about the spot would never be spoken from me and I would never go again without whomever took me. I realize there may not be many people intrested in such, but i figured id ask.

Upvote 0

jimmygoat

Dec 1, 2009
Northern Cal.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D-5 inch dredge
Hello Alpha, It is pretty hard to make any $ panning. If I were you I would check out Jarbacoagolds' website. That might be your best bet as I don't think anyone is going to show you their hotspot. Good luck. Jimmygoat

OP
OP
alpha105

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jimmygoat said:
Hello Alpha, It is pretty hard to make any $ panning. If I were you I would check out Jarbacoagolds' website. That might be your best bet as I don't think anyone is going to show you their hotspot. Good luck. Jimmygoat

I would love to go on a trip over there, but money is far too tight at the moment and my airline doesnt have flights down there. =(

I do have a friend that has invited me out to his site. I will be planning a trip out there as soon as i can. Probably after spring break as the flight loads are too heavy for standby flyers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread