What's new

Anyone recognize this madalion? Solved! Thanks all!

lennon631

Sr. Member
Joined
May 3, 2010
Messages
425
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Long Island NY
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Garrett ProPointer
Hey all, I just joined this forum and dug my ol' detector outta the closet.....getting the bug allllllllll over again and updating to a new Whites M6. ANYway, actually found this in my yard, any ideas?
 

Attachments

  • 28413_113620162006357_100000751216719_80198_5328868_n.webp
    28413_113620162006357_100000751216719_80198_5328868_n.webp
    14.8 KB · Views: 303
Re: Anyone recognize this madalion?

I think I see a lamp, a book and a hand writing on a scroll, but it is pretty blurry. Monty
 
Upvote 0
Re: Anyone recognize this madalion?

Thanks for the replies, yes, it is a crumby photo, I'll see to it to try a better one. Yes, it is a lamp, scroll, and books, but nothing written on the back. I did RUB the lamp, but not even a puff of smoke much less three wishes!
 
Upvote 0
Re: Anyone recognize this madalion?

I have one that is similiar. Mine was found in a school yard.
 

Attachments

  • excel1.webp
    excel1.webp
    14 KB · Views: 240
  • excel2.webp
    excel2.webp
    9.6 KB · Views: 256
Upvote 0
Re: Anyone recognize this madalion?

Ah Haaaaaaa! That's what my guess was, a metal for reading or a spelling bee! Thanks for replying...
 
Upvote 0
Lennon that sounds reasonable. I remember we use to get ribbons 'cause our school district was so poor they couldn't afford metal! Monty
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom