NOLA_Ken Gold Member Joined Jan 4, 2011 Messages 5,221 Reaction score 4,180 Golden Thread 0 Location Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co Detector(s) used several, mostly Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 10, 2019 #1 I knew what it is, but for the life of me can't remember Thanks in advance
B bowwinkles Bronze Member Joined Nov 3, 2012 Messages 2,117 Reaction score 2,496 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 10, 2019 #2 Check out here. W2Ai323d- Army Service Forces Shoulder Patch https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Army_Service_Forces Many with a blue star but none that I could find with the white star. Last edited: Nov 10, 2019 Upvote 0
Check out here. W2Ai323d- Army Service Forces Shoulder Patch https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Army_Service_Forces Many with a blue star but none that I could find with the white star.
HuntinDog Bronze Member Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 2,357 Reaction score 3,538 Golden Thread 0 Location No. Cal. Detector(s) used XP DEUS / MXT PRO / Garrett ProPointer Nov 10, 2019 #3 Capt. America.... Sorry I'm really no help. Upvote 0
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,351 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Nov 10, 2019 #4 Its looks sorta like a logistical command insignia, but I am not sure. Upvote 0
M mirage83 Hero Member Joined Dec 20, 2009 Messages 813 Reaction score 581 Golden Thread 0 Location NW Georgia Detector(s) used Whites MXT, XLT Nov 10, 2019 #5 I might be wrong but I'm not convinced it's military Ken. Upvote 0
NOLA_Ken Gold Member Joined Jan 4, 2011 Messages 5,221 Reaction score 4,180 Golden Thread 0 Location Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co Detector(s) used several, mostly Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 10, 2019 Thread Owner #6 Found it, Creskol got me looking in the right direction 5th Theater Army Support Command 5TH THEATER ARMY SUPPORT COMMAND Upvote 0
Found it, Creskol got me looking in the right direction 5th Theater Army Support Command 5TH THEATER ARMY SUPPORT COMMAND