Application for Coinstar club

Xiao en

Jan 30, 2012
Yourtown
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While being separated from the wife in walmart and 3 trips around the store I was back up front by the bathrooms an happened to look in the reject tray of the Coinstar machine.
I spied 3 coins an I immediately grabbed them. A crusty penny, a canadian nickle and a 1959 roosevelt dime.

Me being miffed at not finding the wife went to glee with a bit of the jingle found for FREE and resting safely in my pocket.

thripp

Jun 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got a quarter and dime from under the machine once. There were some coins further back but I didn't bring a yardstick!

Thorne

Dec 5, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wonder how Walmart would feel if I went and got a meter stick and used it to fish out coins from under the coinstar. Going to give it a try. Details to follow. Nice find OP. I'm yet to pull ag from these machines

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I'd say your application is accepted, lol. Nice score Xaio en! HH, Maverick.

OP
OP
Xiao en

Xiao en

Jan 30, 2012
Yourtown
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i wonder if they would remove you from the store for patting the machine down because im not a bashful individual

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Wonder how Walmart would feel if I went and got a meter stick and used it to fish out coins from under the coinstar. Going to give it a try. Details to follow. Nice find OP. I'm yet to pull ag from these machines

No reaction at all. I do it all the time. Any foreigns you will find can be IDed by me. Only one place out of like 50 has ever told me to leave (I got a silver dime before they removed me from the store).

Thorne

Dec 5, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No reaction at all. I do it all the time. Any foreigns you will find can be IDed by me. Only one place out of like 50 has ever told me to leave (I got a silver dime before they removed me from the store).

Are you young? I mean I think I would look rather crazy on all fours digging under the machines

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Are you young? I mean I think I would look rather crazy on all fours digging under the machines

14 years old.

I have a 9 degree back misalignment, so I will probably lay down on the floor now, as my back hurts (getting a long treatment process started).

Thorne

Dec 5, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya a teenager doing it is one thing but a grown man is just crazy lolz

nscrcr8z

Jun 4, 2011
cullman al
Detector(s) used
v3i/ xl 6000 pro/AT pro, Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest: