apush
Bronze Member
Apush: School's Out--Bad Weather
Well, it is another day off due to poor weather conditions.
Darn the luck. At least I have some time today to view all the posts I have missed as of late, as well as post my own very, very meager results for the month of January.
4-Walkers
2-Bens
9-1964s
49-40%
1-Roosie
13-War Nickles
5-Dateless Buffs
If the total number of halves were from one or two boxes, I would have been tap dancing. Alas, this was not the case. I had a long streak of skunks this month with a few keepers thrown in here and there. I think the number of boxes was around 25ish. Best box contained 19 keepers, 11 of which were
90%ers.
Happy Silver Hunting,
apush
Well, it is another day off due to poor weather conditions.
Darn the luck. At least I have some time today to view all the posts I have missed as of late, as well as post my own very, very meager results for the month of January. 4-Walkers
2-Bens
9-1964s
49-40%
1-Roosie
13-War Nickles
5-Dateless Buffs
If the total number of halves were from one or two boxes, I would have been tap dancing. Alas, this was not the case. I had a long streak of skunks this month with a few keepers thrown in here and there. I think the number of boxes was around 25ish. Best box contained 19 keepers, 11 of which were
90%ers.
Happy Silver Hunting,
apush

Upvote
0







