What's new

Apush: This weeks six boxes of halves

apush

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
1,942
Reaction score
212
Golden Thread
0
Location
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No dream box yet, but perhaps on the horizon. Crossing my fingers for Nov & Dec.

6 boxes produced:
1 Ben
2-64s
21-40%

Did manage 1 silver dime (1951) out of $60.00 of handrolls. Its been quite a while since I found any dime keepers.

Good day today. My daughter and future son-in-law were baptised at church this morning. Good way to start an engagement. :icon_sunny:

Happy Silver Hunting!

apush :read2:
 
Upvote 0
Very good way to start out! :icon_thumleft:
Nice silver also.
HH
Gilbert
 
Sounds like you had a Great day as did your daughter and future son-in-law. I wish them well. Also nice score on the silver :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 
Apush , I could not agree with you more , the baptism is better than any dream box or anything
else in the way of material wealth that this world has to offer ! By the way -nice silver grab!
Argentium.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom