Are there any Detectorists in Mariposa, Merced, Tuolumne counties, or nearby? California

I also am open to doing small trips. I like detecting for gold, treasures, and rock hounding. Looking for others to partner up with.
I'm from Atwater, going to be in Cathy's Valley for awhile then eventually back in Merced.

I'm from Atwater, going to be in Cathy's Valley for awhile then eventually back in Merced.
o ok nice. im in the mariposa gem and mineral club and Coarsegold gold prospectors. and have a few detecting buddies. It's always good to have more. I go to Atwater for sweet taters for my goats haha. What do you like to chase after while detecting?

o ok nice. im in the mariposa gem and mineral club and Coarsegold gold prospectors. and have a few detecting buddies. It's always good to have more. I go to Atwater for sweet taters for my goats haha. What do you like to chase after while detecting?

Funny I live on a sweet potato field just harvested. When I'm out it's really anything I can find, relics, coins, jewelry it's all fun to find to me. I'm probably useless as I don't drive but I thought it was cool to see someone else around on here.

Note I guess not completely useless I do have an extra metal detector for use (AT Pro) I run my Deus 1

Funny I live on a sweet potato field just harvested. When I'm out it's really anything I can find, relics, coins, jewelry it's all fun to find to me. I'm probably useless as I don't drive but I thought it was cool to see someone else around on here.
Well, a buddy of mine lives in Newman. Maybe 1 day we can meet up around you. My point is, haha, he drives out here. When he does, maybe he can pick you up. Sometimes he drives after work but he works in Tracy. But otherwise, if he leaves his place, I'm sure he wouldn't have a problem.

Well, a buddy of mine lives in Newman. Maybe 1 day we can meet up around you. My point is, haha, he drives out here. When he does, maybe he can pick you up. Sometimes he drives after work but he works in Tracy. But otherwise, if he leaves his place, I'm sure he wouldn't have a problem.
I have no problem lending my AT Pro out. Though moving right now will be staying in Cathy's Valley awhile till a house is bought in Merced. So not sure when I'll be able to be out and about.

I have no problem lending my AT Pro out. Though moving right now will be staying in Cathy's Valley awhile till a house is bought in Merced. So not sure when I'll be able to be out and about.
ooh ok. so you will be in cathys valley. im in don pedro area.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back