What's new

Are these japanese woodblock prints?

tattooedmomma

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2008
Messages
486
Reaction score
24
Golden Thread
0
Definetly not a print. I looked with my loop. no pixels. The also seem to be on a paper withlots of fibers?? Any help would be great!
 

Attachments

  • theboys 005.webp
    theboys 005.webp
    425.9 KB · Views: 448
  • theboys 006.webp
    theboys 006.webp
    130 KB · Views: 401
Yes both Japanese wood block prints. Both have condition problems. :-\
 
Interesting though. It seems a whole village would do the same wood block print with color variations. I inherited much Japanese art, inlaid vases, silk paintings and such though I am not a fan but it is very nice.
The wood block prints that bring the most seem to be the highly collectable pornographic pieces they were famous for in wood block. :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom