TX

Attachments

• 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 362

Marbleguy

Nov 2, 2008
I see a LOT of modern marbles there..

Looks to me like a bunch of modern,non-collectible marbles mixed in with a few oldies. Be careful of those 'antique' bags of marbles,too. They could be fake. I would'nt pay $200 for those marbles if hell froze.

OP
OP
steve71

steve71

Bronze Member
May 9, 2007
TX
Re: I see a LOT of modern marbles there..

Marbleguy said:
Looks to me like a bunch of modern,non-collectible marbles mixed in with a few oldies. Be careful of those 'antique' bags of marbles,too. They could be fake. I would'nt pay $200 for those marbles if hell froze.
cold as it is it might be froze already,lol.i dont buy marbles just some i seen lately

creeper71

Silver Member
Dec 5, 2007
South Central PA
Re: I see a LOT of modern marbles there..

Marbleguy said:
Since I am still learning is 25.00 to much?

Marbleguy

Nov 2, 2008
To be honest,no..

At $25 it's an eye of the beholder thing. If you like the marbles,buy them. There may be a few in there from the 1940s/50s. I'm spoiled because the dump I'm digging dates to the 1920s/30s. So I know for a fact the marbles I'm finding were made during that period. The old marbles are little works of art.

duffytrash

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2006
ohio river
those bags are fantasy bags...prob got jabos in em.....depends on what jabos are in em..prob $1 each that box with the 10 cents on it go from 5-10$ depends on condition...store owners would get the boxes and buy bulk marbles to pack their own...sometimes you can get lucky on em...the bicentenial bags 5-10$....the origionals had in em examples of the working wv companies in em....but some bags were discovered in a warehouse and filled with champion clearies...not a good deal...the jars ..ya never know...whats in the cigar box????...yes 25$ would be a good deal....i would think that 50$ would be too much....cateyes and clearies are usually not a good seller.....200$ is way out of line for bulk sale on those...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread