What's new

Are you serious

I believe she would get a BANNER for this, lol
 
We all have the Neanderthal DNA. But no more than 5%.They say that it is the most important genetic DNA we have as it is what keeps us from being susceptible to disease and illness. I think they should concentrate on the mammoth first. Interesting stuff.
 
Last edited:
I bet there are a lot of great treasures being released now!! Heck Greenland once under a sheet of ice is now showing a great amount of land. Same with the Arctic. It is sad that these areas are thawing but the history about to be revealed is going to rewrite history books around the world I believe.
 
As slow as pachyderm grow until breeding age we may never see one. I think they said it would have to breed 3 or 4 times to be a true mammoth but I bet it will be done. That is if they get the right DNA.
 
I swear i seen a documentary about them starting the breading process with elephants injected with mastodon or mammoth DNA. It was on like 15 years ago. But never heard anymore
 
We all have the Neanderthal DNA. But no more than 5%.They say that it is the most important genetic DNA we have as it is what keeps us from being susceptible to disease and illness. I think they should concentrate on the mammoth first. Interesting stuff.

I agree, but trying to find the woman willing be birth the thing might be challenging. :laughing7:
 
Last edited:
Finding someone to birth the thing won't be to big of a challenge. Some people will do anything for money.
 
I don't know.

if I looked into a crib & saw that looking back at me :o ?
 
lol, my wife that HATES artifacts said she would do it, lol she said that would be so cool.
 
Bah, it's not so tough - my wife had two of them.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom