What's new

Armored-car-cash-remains-missing

Hey mojo, I think it is just that fewer people are coin roll hunting these days. At least fewer are responding. I remember a year or so ago this place was jammin.

Golden Silver
 
I was hoping this thread would not turn into another moral debate.

I doubt that anyone who grabbed some money and ran is gonna turn it back in.


Jim
 
Not much to respond to. It is what it is. And since it isn't someone on this board finding something cool, there is no "great job" replies. So we read it, I for one enjoyed reading it to see what happened, and there was nothing really to say about it.

:-)
 
Yea I was really surprised at what seemed like a lack of interest.

And yes Jim a moral debate could have broke out.

Maybe if the truck had spilled some coins there would be more interest here.

Well that's life in my town anyway.

Mojo
 
It smells like an inside job to me but it's hard times and I don't
think anyone is going to return the money.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom