What's new

Armored car wrecks, spills cash on I-77

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,948
Reaction score
76,426
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- Passing motorists took money from an overturned armored vehicle immediately after it rolled over Tuesday morning along Interstate 77, police said.
A Loomis armored vehicle with two guards rolled at 9:10 a.m. in the northbound lane about one mile north of the Haines Branch exit of I-77.
Bills, rolls of coins and loose quarters scattered around the vehicle in both northbound and southbound lanes.

Armored car wrecks, spills cash on I-77  - News - The Charleston Gazette - West Virginia News and Sports -
 
Someone nearby should go MD that spot and see how much they missed.
 
Seems like I am always at the wrong spot at the wrong time. Good Luck. rockhound
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom