What's new

ARTCARVED 55/14kt

Digger RJ

Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2017
Messages
22,153
Reaction score
37,830
Golden Thread
1
Location
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BC302AC0-F13F-4606-9660-C5764D4B5145.webp4085C0CC-1934-4148-80AF-FD6EE0747765.webp
Found this today. It has a stone to the left and the right of the heart. Appears to be rather heavy too. I see it says 14kt, but what is the 55 for?
So it’s Gold? Thanks for any help You can be:) Happy Hunting!!!
Solved!!! Thank You AARC!!!
 

Attachments

  • 7543F630-C783-485E-BB5B-85B97EB1DC72.webp
    7543F630-C783-485E-BB5B-85B97EB1DC72.webp
    35.6 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
It is sterling with a gold heart.

artcarved-sterling-silver-14k-gold-ruby-heart-floral-dove-band-ring-size-7-75.webp
 
Upvote 0
Very nice find Randy! :hello2:
The '55' is likely the makers style number or inventory number.

Dave
 
Upvote 0
Dave is right, the "55" is a style No. I think it's an older style. Art carved has been making beautiful rings for a long time. I have found a couple.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom