R Ripcon Hero Member Joined Sep 4, 2016 Messages 725 Reaction score 1,246 Golden Thread 0 Location Mississippi Detector(s) used Tesoro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 18, 2018 #1 Just found in near Vicksburg. I'm still in shock. Upvote 0
P Phishfarmer Hero Member Joined Feb 26, 2016 Messages 786 Reaction score 1,328 Golden Thread 0 Location Petersburg Virginia Detector(s) used Deus, Others Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 24, 2018 #21 Great find! Thanks for posting it!!
Davers Gold Member Joined Jan 8, 2013 Messages 8,237 Reaction score 7,296 Golden Thread 0 Location N.of , I-285...GA Detector(s) used Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro . Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 24, 2018 #22 Davers said: I find so few buttons , even Flat ones (5-7) in almost 20 years. I did not even know there was a 1 piece Cast ' A 'button made. Yours is Super Nice sweet condition , a Banner find in my Book. Thanks for Sharing. Davers Click to expand... Had to edit my mistake ; I turned "C" into a " A " .
Davers said: I find so few buttons , even Flat ones (5-7) in almost 20 years. I did not even know there was a 1 piece Cast ' A 'button made. Yours is Super Nice sweet condition , a Banner find in my Book. Thanks for Sharing. Davers Click to expand... Had to edit my mistake ; I turned "C" into a " A " .
R Ripcon Hero Member Joined Sep 4, 2016 Messages 725 Reaction score 1,246 Golden Thread 0 Location Mississippi Detector(s) used Tesoro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 25, 2018 Thread Owner #23 Thanks for the great information on my A button. I ended up contacting William Leigh about my button and he confirmed that it is a T. Miller produced button. I'm now looking into Texas troops that were in the vicinity of where I dug the button.
Thanks for the great information on my A button. I ended up contacting William Leigh about my button and he confirmed that it is a T. Miller produced button. I'm now looking into Texas troops that were in the vicinity of where I dug the button.
TerryEastTexas Sr. Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 350 Reaction score 160 Golden Thread 0 Location Palestine. Tx. Detector(s) used Nokta Simplex+, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV. Primary Interest: Other Feb 25, 2018 #24 That's great to know. Good luck on future hunts.