What's new

AT Gold Does One Hour Soccer Field Hunt Today

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2005
Messages
4,418
Reaction score
4,007
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
http://www.garrett.com/hobbysite/hbby_at_gold_main.aspx

COINHUNT.jpg

Got some excellent results using the AT Gold in the woods today. On the way home, I stopped at a soccer field which I have hunted 3-4 times this past summer. I was curious how that 5" x 8" coil would perform on common coins. Well, it found a nice batch of coins. That new coil is a welcomed coil to the Garrett line. It's bigger then the 4.5" sniper coil, and a DD too. Great for superb target separation.
 

Attachments

  • WHEAT CENT.webp
    WHEAT CENT.webp
    31.2 KB · Views: 269
Nice Wheatie! It clean up good?
 
stoopstroop said:
Nice Wheatie! It clean up good?

What you see is after a good soap and water cleanse. I think the fertilizers did a number on it.... :-\
 
John, any chance you could give an air test comparison between the 5x8 and 8.5x11 coils? It seems like the 5x8 would be good for trashy areas but I would be worried about loss of depth.
 
Nice finds John but i knew that you must work for Garrett for the AT Gold is not on sale yet....... And you have one...........
 
have you tried the at gold's coil on your at pro yet ? some say you can. what about broken ring you found is it

gold,silver,stainless or junk

metal ?

:icon_pirat:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom