What's new

At least I was there when he dug it

lookindown

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
7,110
Reaction score
4,937
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did an all day beach hunt with bigmike. Got a bunch of clad and a 15 gram silver chain. 6 hours into the hunt I thought I heard Ric Flair doing his famous WOOOOO. Turned out to be bigmike holding up an 11.2 gram 950 platinum.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0274 (800x600).webp
    IMG_0274 (800x600).webp
    95 KB · Views: 1,003
  • IMG_0276 (800x600).webp
    IMG_0276 (800x600).webp
    87.3 KB · Views: 1,018
  • IMG_0278 (800x600).webp
    IMG_0278 (800x600).webp
    48.8 KB · Views: 1,033
  • IMG_0277 (800x600).webp
    IMG_0277 (800x600).webp
    68.4 KB · Views: 1,070
Upvote 0
I really like that chain :icon_thumleft:
 
Great hunt for u guys....nice silver chain!!!
 
where did you go ? or is it a secret spot of yours ? , im going to try to go to the gulf on sunday , dont wanna go where you been you guys got it all !!! , nice chain should melt reel nice HH :icon_pirat:
 
crackerjohn said:
where did you go ? or is it a secret spot of yours ? , im going to try to go to the gulf on sunday , dont wanna go where you been you guys got it all !!! , nice chain should melt reel nice HH :icon_pirat:
West Coast, somewhere between Pensacola and Key West. ;D :icon_thumleft: :icon_pirat: :icon_thumright:
 
I live in that area also lookindown. :laughing7:
 
Just curious if you were dry or wet sand hunting? Havent done much dry sand hunting since i moved here a couple of months ago. Water hunting has kept me busy. For me Aug was a great month.... Sept and most of this month really wasnt much to write about. But looks like its pickin up for you guys. Love to bring home those size chains.... nice.

Dew
 
It's good to see your hunting partner find a nice keeper,
but you didn't do too shabby either lookindown. Congrats
on the very nice looking silver chain. Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
dewcon4414 said:
Just curious if you were dry or wet sand hunting? Havent done much dry sand hunting since i moved here a couple of months ago. Water hunting has kept me busy. For me Aug was a great month.... Sept and most of this month really wasnt much to write about. But looks like its pickin up for you guys. Love to bring home those size chains.... nice.

Dew
In the water. Most of our good finds come from waist deep.
 
Waist deep ..... ive been out there to my nose bobbing like a tater for nickels lol. Im up an out early to try some waist deep water maybe i can dig some keepers.

Dew
 
What a great hunt LD! You guys are ANIMALS! :notworthy: :headbang: :hello2:
 
Thats a nice chain lookindown :icon_thumleft: Its not a lunker PLAT, but you weren't skunked.

Don't you hate those darn zippers!!!

I have a newfound hate for zippers and those little brass rings they put in swim trunks >:(

Best of luck in your next hunt!!

Aaron
 
Long ways in between! lol Good hunt, for you both came away with something :thumbsup:
 
stpauli914 said:
Thats a nice chain lookindown :icon_thumleft: Its not a lunker PLAT, but you weren't skunked.

Don't you hate those darn zippers!!!

I have a newfound hate for zippers and those little brass rings they put in swim trunks >:(

Best of luck in your next hunt!!

Aaron
Yeah I hate zipper pulls....I think its a good target everytime Im digging one. >:(
 
Nice haul, congrats on the silver :icon_thumleft:

Hats off to you. I've hunted the same beach with BiggMike and his buddy Dave. They go home with the good stuff, I go home with the mumbles :'(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom