At Pro Off for the Holidays

MackDog

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2013
Spokane Wa
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro, 8 x11" and Nel Storm coils
Garrett Propointer er, Pro Pointer AT
White's V3i Standard, 10" DD, 13" Ultimate and 4 x6" sniper, 6 x10 coils, Drect 12 x 15 coil
Whites MX Sport With Detec
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well not able to go detecting for Christmas. I want to wish everyone on this board Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah Happy Quonset, Happy Holidays. My find of the year is this board everyone is super nice and helpful. I really enjoy sharing my finds and what knowledge I have. May you all have great times wither families and loved ones over the holidays and Happy Hunting when you get back to the dirt. I enjoy you all and thanks again for all the help and advice

Last edited:
Upvote 11

david680

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2014
Salem, Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well not able to go detecting for Christmas. I want to wish everyone on this board Merry Christmas, Happy , Happy Quonset, Happy Holidays. My find of the year is this board everyone is super nice and helpful. I really enjoy sharing my finds and what knowledge I have. May you all have great times wither families and loved ones over the holidays and Happy Hunting when you get back to the dirt. I enjoy you all and thanks again for all the help and advice

Merry Christmas! Lol, you do realize you wished everyone a Happy, Happy Hut, right? Couldn't help but point that out! Everyone be safe and focus on what's really important this day!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions