What's new

Atlantic city beaches this weekend

fireman803

Greenie
Joined
Jan 31, 2013
Messages
14
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am a rookie looking for some tips or suggestions for A.C. beaches this weekend. My wife is taking me for my birthday & I will be bringing my CZ21. We will be staying @ Showboat. Thanks in advance for any suggestions you are willing to share.
 
Upvote 0
Check out Surfdiggers video's he has alot of tips on how to read the beach's up there, he works where you are staying I think..his latest tip is a good one for the Jersy shores...take some strong optics and look for the lows..

https://www.youtube.com/user/surfdigger?feature=watch
 
Thanks Joe, I will do. By the way did you see the the Capital had a story about a retired police officer cutting into our plan? ...Lol...If not I think I saved it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom