PGALLAHORN
Tenderfoot
- #1
Thread Owner
I checked it against some of the suggestions to see if something is silver. Not magnetic and ice melts immediately. I did a Half dollar at same time and got same results? It looks like gold and silver in pic, but it’s all silver in color. Was this not a way to see if it was silver! I’m new at this and it’s the only one I’ll ever have.Welcome to Tnet.
Sadly, it's a (rather crude) modern replica produced as a souvenir or plaything for kids with almost no value.
I checked it against some of the suggestions to see if something is silver. Not magnetic and ice melts immediately. I did a Half dollar at same time and got same results? It looks like gold and silver in pic, but it’s all silver in color. Was this not a way to see if it was silver! I’m new at this and it’s the only one I’ll ever have.