What's new

Attention XP Goldmaxx Power users.......

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
10,425
Reaction score
2,724
Golden Thread
1
Location
UK
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello:

I know there are a few XP GMP users on here, especially from the UK, I have had mine since 2007 and have replaced the washers on the bottom of the stem a few times now :-\
When they get squashed, you have to keep tightening the plastic bolt, to lock the search head in a hunting position, and inevitably the bolt strips :-\ and the head flops about :help:
There is now a new grommet you can buy from Regtons :headbang: it is slightly larger, and you have to drill one side of the bracket on the search head, just done mine and it's ten times better...cost, about £4 with postage :icon_thumleft:

SS
 

Attachments

  • xpgmp 001.webp
    xpgmp 001.webp
    19.4 KB · Views: 424
I have them on both the stock and the 30x36 coil and they work fine. Good upgrade over the older form.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom