What's new

Attire for river hunting.

Ok lets get serious. What about an old pair of jeans, sneakers and a nice tie. (I added the tie because you never know who you're going to meet.)
 
Escape I am trying to stay away from heavy items like jeans. I have decided on the water proof/quick dry hiking pants. That way they only get wet on the inside......
 
Escape I am trying to stay away from heavy items like jeans. I have decided on the water proof/quick dry hiking pants. That way they only get wet on the inside......

You realize my suggestions were my attempt at humor. But actually the hiking pants would be great. Have a pairing and have used them on the beach many times. In and out of water. Had to add a pair of suspenders to keep them up, especially when wet or my finds pouch starts filling up. Might want ro consider a pair. Good hunting to you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom