bluediamounds 55 Sr. Member Joined Feb 2, 2012 Messages 492 Reaction score 814 Golden Thread 0 Location tx. Detector(s) used excalibur 11 dfx 300 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 18, 2014 #1 The gold ring was found in neck deep water 10k and the other ring 925 about knee deep Upvote 0
TheInspector Sr. Member Joined Jul 22, 2012 Messages 300 Reaction score 286 Golden Thread 0 Location Houston Texas Detector(s) used Minelab Manticore..... Tesoro Sand Shark....... Garrett AT Gold............... Garrett Pro-Pointer AT - AKA The Carrot Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 18, 2014 #2 Good job. How deep would that neck deep find have been, if not for the drought?
nscrcr8z Sr. Member Joined Jun 4, 2011 Messages 346 Reaction score 189 Golden Thread 0 Location cullman al Detector(s) used v3i/ xl 6000 pro/AT pro, Garrett pro pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 19, 2014 #3 Awesome
lorraine Silver Member Joined Dec 15, 2010 Messages 4,474 Reaction score 3,764 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab GT; Sov Elite Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Aug 19, 2014 #4 Bluediamounds55, that is one nice lookin' gold ring! I love those thick banded rings And I like that elephant (? pin) You had a really good hunt! Lorraine
Bluediamounds55, that is one nice lookin' gold ring! I love those thick banded rings And I like that elephant (? pin) You had a really good hunt! Lorraine