What's new

Austin temps, today, after 70 days in a row, is now under 100 degrees.

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2008
Messages
1,183
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
78729
Detector(s) used
dfx
Austin's record is in 1925 for a record of 69 days in a row for temps above 100 degrees. Yestarday was 70 days in a row for 2011, breaking that record. Today's high was 97 degrees.

I was out at lunch today and the sky's were overcast, I knew it was not going to reach 100. It actually felt good for 90 degrees. I'm quite sick of 108 degree days.
 
Sorry for y'all bud, and I feel for ya since I'm 1/8 Texan. (Great Grandpa born down near Houston and all kinds of adventures comin up to the Indian Nations but that's another story) Went campin in the Williams Fork Range yesterday and it was a scorching 78 degrees. Only got down to 40 degrees last night. Ever get the chance, come up here in the summer. I do not miss choppin cotton in western Oklahoma when it was a 105 in the shade.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom