lowcountry
Full Member
- Joined
- Jan 30, 2015
- Messages
- 148
- Reaction score
- 452
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- South Carolina
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Silver Umax
Deus XP
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting



First I just want to thank Vmiairpower07 for taking me to the watermelon patch!! These are my finds from the last 3 days. The largie and the eagle button came from the patch...I believe the button is a WMI because it says CADET above the eagle. The other button, the sword holder and.......find of a lifetime.....British rev war breast plate!!!! I only took photos of the best of the best. Jon definitely needs to go back with me and pound the whole area....same spot I found the British 19th and 63rd Foot buttons!! Jon ID'd the plate and the buttons for me. I can't believe my lucky streak lately...can't say enough about the Deus!!!







Last edited:
Upvote
76









