What's new

Awesome Ohio fort ancient site vid

trevmma

Bronze Member
Joined
May 23, 2006
Messages
1,122
Reaction score
683
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
whites 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dont know how to delete
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
gotta love it when theres too much on the surface to dig if I was you I would go archaeologist on that place and control your digging after you hunt the surface out. I love wondering what you might come across if your going to put some dig time in there. Simply awesome ! Hope you enjoy more time in such a great spot youve been lucky enough to find. Again Awesome. I'm jelous.
 
hey its 1 in the afternoon why are you on here and not out there digging this site today?
 
Lol im thinking of ways I can get sick at work,lol. Right now i am actually filling in a gave at work
 
lol well look for flint
 
yeah i dont see it anymore here i watched it last night
 
maybe hes afraid we saw that landmark he forgot to not show
 
just kiddin but i was looking for one :laughing7:
 
Trev something happened to the vid. I don't see it....
 
I enjoyed it gtp looks like they were havin some fun
 
I took it off sorry
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom