hey WHADIFIND, we should have hit the south woods
since they are not off limits till the spring.
1938

c2000

I went over today.
Parked in the area where the original Park road entered

Probably 100 years ago






I would have stayed longer however I saw a truck parked at a spot that made me very curious if We had a poacher in the areas that are off limits till the spring.
So I packed up & drove around instead of walking through the woods
but by the time I did, He was leaving
so no idea what his purpose was.
or how long he was there.
Anyway in the south woods, My gas Rebate
$1.28 (half a Gallon)

Trash, Surprisingly Light where I walked.

Gar'Baje:

part of a Lipstick Tube c1940's ?


Though Very Close to it this 1898 Penny


since they are not off limits till the spring.
1938

c2000

I went over today.
Parked in the area where the original Park road entered

Probably 100 years ago






I would have stayed longer however I saw a truck parked at a spot that made me very curious if We had a poacher in the areas that are off limits till the spring.
So I packed up & drove around instead of walking through the woods

but by the time I did, He was leaving

so no idea what his purpose was.

or how long he was there.
Anyway in the south woods, My gas Rebate
$1.28 (half a Gallon)

Trash, Surprisingly Light where I walked.

Gar'Baje:

part of a Lipstick Tube c1940's ?


Though Very Close to it this 1898 Penny


Last edited:
Upvote
24

It is a lonnnnnnnnng way to go for an indian head cent though. 







