What's new

Back from Myrtle Beach, compilation of finds, 30.6 grams of Gold

Bootyhunter1971

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
387
Reaction score
27
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kingsport, TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett SeaHunter Mark II, Tesoro Stingray
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got back from the beach, had a great time, hunted each day at low tide. The finds were down from me this year compared to last, but I did find 2 10K gold items for a total of 30.6 grams. Only 1 ring this year from the beach but oh well I tried. The sand that they pumped in to "nourish" the beach has made the targets go deep. Only found 33 coins but a bunch of tabs and bottle caps. The caps are mostly very rusted and have been there awhile or pumped in with the new sand. The ones pictured are just the ones that I dug because they were questionable signals, the obvious ones I didn't bother to dig. Anyway the Gold pendant is of St. Barbara. Check out this link http://saintbarbara.us/st_barbara_medal.html Pretty neat considering I work for the fire department for a living :o Thanks for looking and HH
 

Attachments

  • 100_0733.webp
    100_0733.webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 523
  • 100_0736.webp
    100_0736.webp
    17.1 KB · Views: 525
  • 100_0738.webp
    100_0738.webp
    23.3 KB · Views: 526
  • 100_0758.webp
    100_0758.webp
    18 KB · Views: 523
  • 100_0759.webp
    100_0759.webp
    22.8 KB · Views: 520
Upvote 0
Great hunt. That pendant is gorgeous. :thumbsup:
 
are those real ice or cz's on the medal ?
 
rockyredbaron said:
are those real ice or cz's on the medal ?
I don't know, I'm guessing they are not real on a 10K pendant but who knows, if they are then this would be worth quite a bit more than it already is :laughing9:
 
Look like a good trip. You got to relax and made some neat finds......Matt
 
Captain Gold now...that's a Big Hunk...Joe
 
Take it to a jewler and have them check all of the gold and ice, the rubies in the pic for my avatar are real and it's been checked 18 K gold 30.6 grams!!! 6 rubies
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom