What's new

back front or side

riverite

Full Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2008
Messages
149
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
campbell river bc
Detector(s) used
ace250 with sniper coil
So who walks foreward and who walks backwards when detecting ?? , when i am covering an area seriously and using a small coil i find im more thorough going backwards , more jerky going forward ???
 
That's a funny question...but actually I do both. In low, dry grass I go forward....damp I go backward, dry, bare ground, forward.
But high weeds and grass...I shovel the detector back and forth and I stand still.

Al
 
I used to detect backwards too until I started picking up my shadow.
 
If I find a small coin spill I will usually walk backwards and go over the area three or four time to pick up any coins that are on edge or tilted. It seems to work.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom