What's new

Back in November of 2022 I rescued an old piece of playground equipment

creskol

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
13,882
Reaction score
23,351
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
2
Primary Interest:
Other
It was pretty banged up, a couple of welds were broken, it was very rusty, and the seats were long gone. I wanted to fix it for my grandkids for Christmas, but it wasn't meant to be.
This past week, I finally started on the restoration, and finished it up today. My grandson's (5 years old) favorite color is blue while my granddaughter's (2 years old) favorite color is green. I am going to deliver it to them tomorrow. Sadly, I forgot to take any before photos.
Screen Shot 2023-05-15 at 7.19.35 PM.jpg
 
Come to find out, they still make a very similar one .. but look at the price!
Screen Shot 2023-05-15 at 8.37.49 PM.webp
 
Are those called teeter-totters? Restoring old items is very rewarding to me. Nice job!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom