What's new

Back in the Saddle Week 1

Metal Magnet

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2010
Messages
1,140
Reaction score
512
Golden Thread
0
Location
OH
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone, I just wanted to post the results of my return to the hunt last week. I had good results hitting places that were already hit by others. All public places:

IMG_1465.webp IMG_1466.webp IMG_1468.webp IMG_1470.webp IMG_1472.webp

This week is off to a good start with a quick lunch hunt to a super trash spot that I have struggled with in the past:

IMG_1485.webp

The turtle ring is silver. The button is a Union Made overall button, 20th century. The largie is an 1832. I found it pretty deep for the program I was using. It was well beneath a large nail. Just got a whisper on the edges of the iron.
 
Upvote 20
tn_outstanding.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 
NICE TURTLE---hope she lays a few silver eggs :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom