What's new

Back in the SC mud!

Patriot Relics

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2014
Messages
3,712
Reaction score
5,634
Golden Thread
5
Location
Lowcountry, South Carolina / Richmond, Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
5
Detector(s) used
CTX-3030, Deus XP II
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey guys,

Back from overseas and knee deep in SC mud. New erosion did reveal a ton of new surface pottery, however the targets were few and far between. May need a good storm to bring out the good stuff from a bit deeper depths. I did recover a fancy copper and tomac flat button, a roached IHP, and a curious copper buckle keeper. Pottery was everywhere...I stopped collecting it after my pouch was full! Also the top of a hand blown rum bottle? Thanks for looking

20150804_210937_resized.webp20150804_211046_resized.webp20150804_211024_resized.webp
 
Upvote 16
Glad to see you back, and in the mud again.
Them signs sure look good to me.
Maybe after hurricane season? Lol
 
Nice finds bro! I really like the buckle piece. Y'all are killing it down here! Congrats. Always look forward to your posts.
 
Nice finds bro! I really like the buckle piece. Y'all are killing it down here! Congrats. Always look forward to your posts.

Thanks Darby, plenty more out there if you find yourself in the low country
 
Last edited:
Nice finds-glad you didn't get stuck in the mud!
 
07. I WOULD TAKE TO THAT MUD LIKE A PIG IN , AH , AH SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTZZZZZ . THATS SOME NEAT 1700S RELICS YOU GOT THERE.
 
Sounds like a good day!!!! Just swing away!!!!
 
Welcome home brother!
 
07. I WOULD TAKE TO THAT MUD LIKE A PIG IN , AH , AH SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTZZZZZ . THATS SOME NEAT 1700S RELICS YOU GOT THERE.

Sutphin have you ever smelled pluff mud.....fragrant to say the least :)
 
Nice finds bud. Here's hoping the mud won't be too deep tomorrow!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom