What's new

Back to the Cannonball site!

relic nut

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2014
Messages
4,006
Reaction score
7,277
Golden Thread
1
Location
VA
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went back today to the place where I found my Cannonball last Sunday. Didn't find a lot but done ok. Found a couple bucky balls and a nice small buckle. Also found a round lead disk ( maybe he was making a checker?) I also found a what is it that I will post in that fourm. My friend Damnails found a really nice 3 cent pc and I hope he will post it. It's in great shape (1858) We stopped at another one of our spots on the way home and I found a few bullets and a nice Eagle I cuff button. Also found some mealt. I love this hobby!! Hope everyone got out. Thanks for looking.
 

Attachments

  • 1445727688827.webp
    1445727688827.webp
    34.8 KB · Views: 82
  • 1445727702460.webp
    1445727702460.webp
    30.2 KB · Views: 88
Upvote 10
You sure pulled some nice lead. I posted on your other thread. Glad to see that you got out and swung the coil.
 
Nice finds! Your mystery piece is the grinder out of a coffee grinder.........

Iowa Dale
 
Nice finds! Your mystery piece is the grinder out of a coffee grinder.........

Iowa Dale

Thanks for ID. Was also ID as that in other thread. It's cool to think a soilder used and probably cherished this item. Thanks for your help!
 
Good stuff man. Any button day is a great day, but like the button and I posted in your other thread as well. Nice.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom