What's new

Back to the mansion, the emergence of a LC

treblehunter

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
9,692
Reaction score
11,296
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice day outside, I found a few buttons, post thingy, and an LC
Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad

Resized_20161104_112521.webpResized_20161104_112531.webpResized_20161104_112539.webpResized_20161104_122926.webpResized_20161104_122939.webpResized_20161104_123653.webpResized_20161104_123657.webpResized_20161104_130116.webp

Resized_20161104_184518.webpResized_20161104_183014.webpResized_20161104_182940.webpResized_20161104_182243.webpResized_20161104_182210.webpResized_20161104_130337.webpResized_20161104_130329.webpResized_20161104_130126.webpResized_20161104_184522.webp
 
Upvote 24
Congrats on the old copper and other nice finds
 
A blue sky and awesome finds! Congrats. -Lisa & John
 
Yep, that's a NJ farm LC in its finest form! Nice find buddy
 
Nice finds and a very nice looking spot to hunt! :thumbsup:
 
Yep, that's a NJ farm LC in its finest form! Nice find buddy
Thanks Steve
Saturday dirt fishing, Sunday, salt water fishing

Nice finds and a very nice looking spot to hunt! :thumbsup:
Thanks
I'm still waiting on more fields to open, one farm, I was told to come back in Dec.
 
Its part of a 18/19th C drawer pull mechanism.
 
Very nice hunt! :occasion14:
 
Nice job on the Large Cent Brad. It does look like you had clear blue skies and a great day to hunt.
 
Yeah, I can see that. I have not tested it yet, but I swear it is silver. If I get around to it I'll let you know. Thanks Cru for the ID


Thanks Prof

Odd they are normally brass.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom