Chug And Red
Gold Member
- Joined
- Feb 18, 2010
- Messages
- 7,400
- Reaction score
- 2,687
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Vancouver WA
- Detector(s) used
- Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)
Chug and Reds New Additions
Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
Guess My last post was Bad It Was wiped off the face of treasure net I Have been posting here for over 8 Years No deleted posts Last night I was trying to Pass the time While Red was In the Emergency room And Found the My Post was Deleted I Understand the Reason But Do Not Agree With the Outcome I Was Not Political Others were This was A Blatant Disregard for History From A Young person Who Just Started Life With Anger Issues Who Will Now Be Dealing With A Lot Of Legal Issues CHUG
Sometimes I ask just so I know. But it doesn't really matter, the whole subject is political right now, no matter what part of it we talk about. I know that. 







