What's new

Bag #2 from Good Ole B of A

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
1,984
Reaction score
483
Golden Thread
0
Location
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Skunked. I believe this is like the 15 or 16 box/bag in a row without any silver. >:(

My son and I were going through it and I kept telling him that there has to be some silver in it. A couple of minutes later
the doorbell rings and the postlady needs a signature for a package. Turned out to be the silver rounds I bought last Friday, smart @ss son tosses the silver into the bag and says "Dad, look, there is silver in the bag", his memorial will be
tomorrow at 5:00 p.m. at the Luthern Church of The Cross in Punta Gorda, FL.

All are invited. My son's last wish was that everybody donate 1 90% and 5 40% to the FreedomUIC Charity in his name.

:laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
LMAO!!! :laughing7: Keep the faith...you'll hit a silver vein soon! :icon_thumleft:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
lol sux... if i got that streak i think i will quit...
 
Hang in there, Freedom. Something good will happen for you if you just keep at it.
Love your son's sense of humor!
rileyboy
 
LOL. Kids! :laughing7:

Keep on pluggin' along! Silver will hit.

apush :read2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom