What's new

Bank Prospecting 2/9/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Did some bank prospecting in a new area. Picked up about $300.00 in the filthiest rolls I have ever seen. as I opened each roll a small cloud of dust was emitted. The coins were just as bad. Mostly green and in unreadable condition. It almost looked as if these coins were buried some where.

Here is what I got out of this mess

1x 193? WLH covered in something hard that won't come off
1x 1964
1x 1965
2x 1966
2x 1967
4x 1968

Also picked up a $400.00 and a $300.00 dump.

Tomorrow I have a few errands to run but hope to hit a few banks as well.
 
Upvote 0
Still you got some silver
 
Worth a try to clean it. ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom