Ju8vP3t
Hero Member
- Joined
- Jun 11, 2008
- Messages
- 605
- Reaction score
- 2
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Sausalito Blvd Sausalito CA 94965
Well, not actually banned
, but I was "informed" that since I didn't have a business account, I wouldn't be able to deposit any more coins....
, and the thing about it is, I'd only deposit 1 box every week or so, it wasn't like I was dumping everything at one branch, I have comsideration, and dump in several locations, .....just goes back to whom your dealing with, the other branches are fine, nothing is ever said
, but I was "informed" that since I didn't have a business account, I wouldn't be able to deposit any more coins....
, and the thing about it is, I'd only deposit 1 box every week or so, it wasn't like I was dumping everything at one branch, I have comsideration, and dump in several locations, .....just goes back to whom your dealing with, the other branches are fine, nothing is ever said
Upvote
0









