What's new

Barber Dime 1907

knorrski

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2005
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
I was also detecting at are fairgrounds and found this 1907 Barber Dime... Knorrski
 

Attachments

  • lastscan.webp
    lastscan.webp
    16.9 KB · Views: 394
Upvote 0
I keep hoping I will find a few Barber coins soon as I haven't found any yet. Keep 'em coming! HH.
 
That's what I kept saying one of these days and that day came it was a cool find I think I was very lucky...
Knorrski
 
Knorrski, I just don't know what to say. You are making monkeys out of a lot of us. You are sure turning up some nice finds. I think I'm jealous. No! I know I'm jealous. Spotz
 
how do you think i feel spotz...i have to live with her!lol

bigrig
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom