What's new

Barber Dime , IH and Buffalos On Todays Menu

46Wheat

Silver Member
Joined
May 23, 2014
Messages
3,651
Reaction score
3,357
Golden Thread
1
Location
Upstate NY
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac / Equinox 800 / 8.5x11 DD and 5x8 DD coil /
Garrett ProPointer / Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out for my first long hunt in quite a while today . A new permission at a home built in the early 1800s . Only managed to make it over about half the available lawn today as the ground is so full of trash . Was going very slow in TTF and trying to pick out signals in the junk . Managed to pull a 1916 Barber Dime , 1904 IH , 2 No date Buffalos and 10 Wheats the oldest being a 1911 . A few buttons and buckles , some keys and a large rimfire casing . It looks to be around .40 caliber by eye I didn't measure it . Plus the usual clad and odds and ends . I have had better days detecting but I have had much worse , so overall not a bad day
20150724_171619.webp20150724_173353.webp
 
Upvote 24
Barbers are always nice :icon_thumleft:
 
Silver is a great find so are buffs and wheats! Congrats! As long as you had fun doing all that digging...mission accomplished!
 
Congratulations on the very nice hunt!
 
Nice variety of finds.
 
for me that would an epic day. relics, silver, Buffs PLUS clad---add a little GOLD and you would have a great salad!!!!:-)
 
Sweet hunt!!

I'd take a hunt like that any day. Wheats, buffs and a barber dime not to mention and the other little goodies.

Congrats!!
 
for me that would an epic day. relics, silver, Buffs PLUS clad---add a little GOLD and you would have a great salad!!!!:-)

Take a ride east and ill see what kind of a salad I can set up for you :laughing7: And while your here ill take you to Cooperstown and see the hall of fame im only like 10 miles from there
 
If it's on the menu, I would like one if each please! Nice finds Wheat !!
 
Come on up it will be a Treasure Net day at the Baseball Hall Of Fame
 
46 COOL FINDS .
 
nice hunt, that TTF works pretty good in the junk

good job on the finds!
 
nice hunt, that TTF works pretty good in the junk

good job on the finds!

Pretty much that is all I use now . Except if im short on time and just want to cherry pick then I use a really tight trashy park pattern
 
That was a nice pile of coins. I've been on a streak of only one good coin per hunt. I miss the good old days when I always came home with at least 6-10 nice oldies !
 
I'd be happy with a Barber about now!!! Great digs!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom