What's new

Barber, Indian, wheat

crabstang44

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2016
Messages
885
Reaction score
5,002
Golden Thread
2
Location
eastern nc
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Makro racer 2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went across the street from where I got all the wheats the other day and found these. 1893 indian, 1900 barber, 1946 wheat
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0470.webp
    IMG_0470.webp
    73.3 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_0472.webp
    IMG_0472.webp
    60.6 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Upvote 22
Congrats on the nice old coins. Those Barbers are really hard to find, they hide from me very well.
 
Great stuff! Congrats. ~Lisa & John
 
Can't see the dates! Nice coins though. I blew them up. 1893 Indian and a 1900 Barber. Nice
 
Nice old coin shooting! :occasion14:
 
I'm willing to bet if they are leaving "zinc" signals, then they may be leaving gold as well......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom