What's new

Barber quarter and more

Alchemist

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2014
Messages
364
Reaction score
642
Golden Thread
0
Location
Badger State
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Platinum Pro w/11" coil, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202, Garret ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We got some needed rain here in Sheboygan, enough to really saturate the ground some. Knowing that can lead to better signals, I tried my luck at a park only a few blocks from where I live. My visit panned out: 3 silvers, 1892 Barber quarter, '36d Merc and a '44P Jefferson. As a bonus, I dug up near the surface a large 2015 commemorative Pope Francis @ St. Patrick's Cathedral token from when he visited the New York. Trying to find a match to it online, but no luck so far.

Pretty neat finds.

DSC07203.webpDSC07205.webp
 
Upvote 24
Congrats on some old coins. Barbers are a great find.
 
Congratulations on the old silvers. That's a real good day.
 
great_find.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 
Looks like a good hunt to me congrats on the silver and other finds
 
Nice job on the old coins....:occasion14:
 
Sweet finds, good work.
 
Thats a great outing. I like the Barber coins.
 
Very nice old coins... the quarter would have made my month.

Well done sir.
 
Good day when a barber shows its face in the plug
 
Love that barber quarter. Congrats on a very successful hunt!
 
Great finds. Still looking for my first barber quarter
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom