What's new

Bart was great...

tikirob1

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 19, 2018
Messages
8
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Location
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just received my new Fisher F44. Bart was great and responsive. It shipped right away and I got a day earlier than the estimated date. Super! My address came trough kinda strange from Paypal and Bart sent a email to check for fraud. I really appreciate that...safety!

Thanks guys,
Rob
 
Congrat's to you and the best of luck with the new Fisher.
 
I just received...
tn_md.gif
I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard Rob! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) so if you ask a question, etc. - people may have more success helping you (your location may help, etc.)...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom