What's new

Battle of Medina

mike h47

Tenderfoot
Joined
May 28, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I have a clue about the battle of medina.. I saw an eight inch cannon ball intact..found on his property. around the area of losoya tx
 
Mike,

You got any pics of your find?

I've always felt that the battle of Medina would be somewhere between Pleasanton and San Antonio, with the actual site being somewhat closer to San Antonio....looks like you are in the right area ole buddy.

I wish you luck in your quest! Maybe one of these days we'll be reading about Mike from Treasure Net that solved the mystery of the Battle Of Medina! ;D
 
I would love to see some pictures. I was going to head to the "Medina Hunt" last weekend just to see what there was there but I believe that it is further South just by doing some light research and talking with my buddy in SA.

There is some land that needs to be checked before it becomes development soon.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom