What's new

Bayonet Scabbard-Return to Civil War Fort near Shelbyville TN

Mike N Tn.

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
313
Reaction score
1,943
Golden Thread
0
Location
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600,
and Fisher F75
Finally got a day at 89 degrees and returned to a Civil War Fort in a neighborhood near Shelbyville. Everything I dug was in a small strip outside dog fence.
I don’t dig anything fantastic, but I’ll keep hitting it a while longer. Site is a Fort used by both sides during Civil War.
Item with two holes says Armes Coldcream Rouge. It’s a 1920 compaq. Big item is camp lead.
Thanks for looking.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9036.webp
    IMG_9036.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_9037.webp
    IMG_9037.webp
    2.4 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_9038.webp
    IMG_9038.webp
    2.2 MB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Upvote 12
Finally got a day at 89 degrees and returned to a Civil War Fort in a neighborhood near Shelbyville. Everything I dug was in a small strip outside dog fence.
I don’t dig anything fantastic, but I’ll keep hitting it a while longer. Site is a Fort used by both sides during Civil War.
Item with two holes says Armes Coldcream Rouge. It’s a 1920 compaq. Big item is camp lead.
Good work Mike
Thank you for sharing
 
Finally got a day at 89 degrees and returned to a Civil War Fort in a neighborhood near Shelbyville. Everything I dug was in a small strip outside dog fence.
I don’t dig anything fantastic, but I’ll keep hitting it a while longer. Site is a Fort used by both sides during Civil War.
Item with two holes says Armes Coldcream Rouge. It’s a 1920 compaq. Big item is camp lead.
Thanks for looking.
Your finds are outstanding and to think that they once belonged to the soldiers.
Is it possible to return …..
Wishing you the best of luck and thank you again for sharing this with us.
 
Your finds are outstanding and to think that they once belonged to the soldiers.
Is it possible to return …..
Wishing you the best of luck and thank you again for sharing this with us.
I’ll keep detecting it. Spent three hours n one section digging out lots of roof tacks, which can ring high on Equinox 600 all metal.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom