What's new

BE SIMPLE

aa battery

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
10,646
Reaction score
3,258
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GOD protects fools :read2:
 
aa battery you are certainly sharp as a tack lately, I feel your energy and I hope you are doing well. One of my favorites, a quote from ancient Greece; "God helps those who help themselves". Tip of the cap to you.
 
gleaner1 said:
aa battery you are certainly sharp as a tack lately, I feel your energy and I hope you are doing well. One of my favorites, a quote from ancient Greece; "God helps those who help themselves". Tip of the cap to you.
maybe because i hit my head. :dontknow: thanks
 
I always say it's better to have some sense knocked into you, rather than out of you :laughing7:
 
spartacus53 said:
I always say it's better to have some sense knocked into you, rather than out of you :laughing7:
im simple thats too deep for me :help:
 
be a simple kind of man --lynyrd skynyrd
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom